The World Trade Center Tacoma will welcome the Mayor of Tacoma’s new Sister City of Brovary as he returns for his second time leading a business delegation on December 5 at 10:30 AM at World Trade Center Tacoma. Due to the conflicts between Ukraine and Russia and the accompanying Russian trade sanctions on Ukraine, the country has a surplus of production and is seeking new trade channels. Moreover, it has a need to develop new sources of product.
Companies and sectors to be represented:
- Investments of the Third Millenium, LLC (aluminum building products)
- Sofia, LLC (clothing)
- Kaman, LLC (footwear)
- Best (acquisition of solar panels, sale of food condiments)
- Kylv-Guma (sale of rubber products used in medical, technical, and agriculture)
- Poliplastt, LLC (acquisition of equipment for dry-construction mixes and paints)
- Brovary-Plastmast LLC (to develop partnerships with plastic manufacturers)
- Rythm (to develop partnerships in concrete production)
- Deka-Invest (interest in commercial and residential construction)
This even is open to both members and non-members of WTC Tacoma! You can learn more information and register here.